What a way to start a new year!! and I don't mean it in a good way but still it's a necessary. Next week I'll be having a minor operation. I might or might not spend a night or a few nights in a hospital. Cehh.. Tensen gue! Luckily, all this will be done before my sister's wedding and before my trip.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Let's see what the year 2009 have in store for me!!
- I'm going to start my Japanese language class this coming Saturday.
- My one and only sister, younger than me, is getting married on 25th of Jan and the kenduri is on the 26th of Jan
- If all according to plan, there will be a very big change in my life this January
- I'm going to Korea on the 2nd of February
- I'll be celebrating my ?? birthday in Korea....!!!
- Probably will try and get a scuba diving license also in February.. but I think I'll wait until March so that I can take it with Munie..
- The rest of the months from April until end of September will see me in a state of mental incapacity in acting like a rational and sane person.. so, I might not update my blog on a regular basis.
- I'll be going on my dream trip..from 4th - 23rd of October just a week after Haro Raya Aidil Fitri. This trip will really rip my pocket...
- There is a plan to go to Vietnam.. but of course subject to the domestic economic condition a.k.a... my pocket money lah
- I would love to go to Cambodia for the Qurban in Cambodia program. Need to check with the travel agent on this..
Well... I guess, this year's gonna be a hectic year for me, with all the travelling and hopefully all that I've planned will work out for me... ohh... I don't have a new year resolution, just a list of things that I wanted to do..