Let's see what the year 2009 have in store for me!!
- I'm going to start my Japanese language class this coming Saturday.
- My one and only sister, younger than me, is getting married on 25th of Jan and the kenduri is on the 26th of Jan
- If all according to plan, there will be a very big change in my life this January
- I'm going to Korea on the 2nd of February
- I'll be celebrating my ?? birthday in Korea....!!!
- Probably will try and get a scuba diving license also in February.. but I think I'll wait until March so that I can take it with Munie..
- The rest of the months from April until end of September will see me in a state of mental incapacity in acting like a rational and sane person.. so, I might not update my blog on a regular basis.
- I'll be going on my dream trip..from 4th - 23rd of October just a week after Haro Raya Aidil Fitri. This trip will really rip my pocket...
- There is a plan to go to Vietnam.. but of course subject to the domestic economic condition a.k.a... my pocket money lah
- I would love to go to Cambodia for the Qurban in Cambodia program. Need to check with the travel agent on this..
Well... I guess, this year's gonna be a hectic year for me, with all the travelling and hopefully all that I've planned will work out for me... ohh... I don't have a new year resolution, just a list of things that I wanted to do..