Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yesterday, I met my big boss as I was going back. He asked me if I wanted to stay or went out to do auditing. Seeing that I’m indecisive about this, he give a third option that is I stayed for another year and help him first and then transfer out. I told him that I will give my answer by this week.

I already made my decision!!

p/s: Hope he didn’t read what I said about him.. hehehehe. Sori boss.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...