Sunday, December 17, 2006

Rahim & BMW

Last night, Rahim called. Just to said that he miss me.. hahahaha.. but I rather think it was a sixth sense on his side. I think he can actually sense that I'm going to KK.. this time without him.. hahahaha.. Anyway, that b*****d didn't tell me that he had finally bought the BMW that he had his eyes on last time.. second hand 3 series but still in good condition, I think about 14k just for the accessories. Hampeh..

But.. most unfortunate thing happened last week. He's involved in an accident in Terengganu. There're potholes due to construction but there're no signboard or anything to warn the drivers. His car hit a Ford Frontier.. His new car..!! Luckily no one was hurt and luckily he's with his co-worker and not his family. There're saved by the airbags. He's has filed a summon to JKR. Can you imagine on that day itself, 6 accidents happened!! Luckily no fatalities... Hampesss!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...