Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome 2008!!

In a matter of hours, we will enter a new year. Goodbye 2007!! Hello 2008!! For me, there's a lot of things that I need to reflect. Of course it is all about myself, my life, my work. As I get older, my way of thinking has also evolve and different. I'm not gonna say that I'm mature or what, coz there's always the mischievous inner child in me that sometimes can get out of hand and get me into a lot of trouble. I need to improve on my certain impulsive behaviour (hey.. not korek hidung in public la.. I never done that!!) it's just that I tend to make a hasty decision. To think more before I make any decision. My temper.. need to improve a lot on that. I don;t want to hurt people who alre close to me. Ni yang maleh nihhh.. rasa restrictive lak.

These 2 years, I really indulged a lot on my whims.. and I spent a lot. The year 2008 will be a year for me to recuperate, to lay back and relax, not only my body but also my pocket. Hahahaha.. I need to curb my spending habit! So if anybody got any project.. hulur-hulur ler kat sini. Heheheh. What else.. huhmm.. I need to really watch my health, to eat healthy food, to exercise more (adeh!!). Hopefully 2008 will be a relaxing year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...