Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Kak Mas said that my name has went up on the last meeting. Now, all I have to do is wait.. oh yaa.. I did ask Mr. Walter on this matter and he has confirmed, but they have not decided on when or where to release me..

Let's just say that I'm not that keen on transferring to the 'other side' but that pak cik downstairs has made some noises since February this year and made me tender my transfer form.. (hehehe I'm putting all the blames on him).. Mr. Walter said the same things to.

It's true, the money is good and you get to travel (which I love).. well .. provided that I will be transferred to the right section.. but to adapt to a new environment is a bit scary for me..

What I can do is hope for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...