Tuesday, January 03, 2006


2005 has just past and now is the beginning of 2006. What is your resolution for this year??

I don’t really have a new year resolution coz I already have a list of things that I wanted to do, to have or to learn. Please don’t laugh when you read the list, it may change during the course of time.

1. David Eddings’s saga – Belgariad, Mallorean, Elenium, Tamuli and Elder Gods (still not finished)

2. Driving License

3. Car

4. Learn foreign language (apart from English)

5. Digital Camera

6. Videocam

7. Robotech Series (not finished)

8. Learn Photography

9. Learn any musical instrument

10. To own a house

11. Tour to Europe

12. To have my own business

13. Motorola PDA phone

14. Guess watch

15. Plasma/LCD TV

16. Notebook


What else?? I lost the original list though, so, this is the only things on my mind at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:52 pm

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...