Tuesday, January 17, 2006

He totally missed it!!!

I got an email from him again and this is what he wrote to me...

Uhuh, you're a real person. Great. I guess we have a couple of options here. We could start an email relationship, fall madly in love, and maybe even get a priest to marry us in a live chat ceremony... Then again, maybe we could get together for a cup of tea and some stimulating conversation and make friends. And then after I can validate that you're actually the cute gal I am communicating with, we can talk about the online marriage thing. Give me a call tonight. My number is 012-2058236. I'm a pretty busy person, and I can't guarantee that I'll be home, but give a try. And please call before 11 PM because that's when my mom makes me go to sleep. By the way, where can I reach you if I want to call you ten times a day? Talk soon.

Capitán José Abt
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...