Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Finally

Yesterday, went to KLCC with Nora Unnie. Initially I wanted to buy the red blouse for the dinner but no size maa.. tensen!! Anyway, Nora Unnie wanted to buy a pair of shoes but she's more keen on Marie Claire's shoes. Anyway, we have our dinner at Nando's and I decided to follow her to KL Sentral. Usually, there are some stalls/kiosk selling clothes, those urban style etc. I ended up buying a dress.. well it's not exactly a dress.. I don't even know what it's called.. what the heck!! I'll show you guys the pic later. Finally...!! The quest of finding a nice dress is really nerves racking. The dress is for the department's dinner this weekend. It's black, it's sheer and it got some white flowers embroideries on it and it falls on knee length. It was a risky choice since I am you know.. short and chubby. We'll see how it goes. I'll wear with a white pants.

I got back around 9 pm and Dd picked me up at the lrt station. We went for a drinks near our house. Dd stays at block 2 and I'm at block 3. This is the first time we meet since I knew him through the net about a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...