Friday, December 31, 2004


Tomorrow is the beginning of a new year, 2005. I wonder what lies ahead of me?? Will it be exciting?? Sad?? Full of adventure?? Will it be full of laughter and joy?? Or will it be just another boring year?? Well, I can only wish and hope that it will be an exciting and full of happiness

January, I’ll be going to Sarawak, February, I’ll be going to Taman Negara, Pahang with Jaja. Bestnyerr!! Dah lama dah aku nak ke sana tapi tak berkesempatan. November, I’ll be going to Korea. Yahoo!! Mintak2la dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki untuk aku buat semua nih. Macam banayak duit jer aku nih nak berjalan sakan.

What about new year resolutions?? What do you guys hope to achieved in 2005? For me, I hope to settle all debts, to slim down a bit (malasnyer nak ke gym), to go on vacation, to sleep better at night (hahahaha…), I do hope that I can find myself a nice little apartment. What else?? Oh ya.. to spend more time with my family. Kahwin?? Kalau ada jodoh kawin la, kalau tak, nak kawin ngan sapa?? Bart Simpson??

When I first started working, I made a list of things that I wanted to do/to buy/to have while I still have my breath. It’s not fancy things or extraordinary but something that I would like to do. I’ll list it down here things that I would like to do.

1. Learn Mandarin
2. Learn Photography
3. Overseas Vacation
4. My own business
5. Buy a house/apartment
6. Learn to play musical instrument (Piano/Guitar)
7. Tag heuer watch
8. SLR Camera
9. Change my car (kalau ikutkan hati tu nak pakai CLK200 – besar selera tapi kalau dapat Honda Jazz pun
jadikla)

At the moment, those are the things that I wanted to do or to have. What about you?? Tomorrow, I’m off to Malacca.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...